How to prepare for your Live Telephone Assessment.
- Mark your calendar: Be sure to mark your paper/digital calendar with the exact date and time of your Telephone Assessment.
- Budget one hour: Even though sessions lasts an average of 30 minutes, make sure you are available for up to one hour.
- Complete your intake form: Be sure to have printed and completed your intake form before your live assessment call. Have your completed paper copy in front of you during the session for quick reference. This saves valuable time and will allow for a more in-depth assessment.
- Set an alarm: Be sure that you are not on the phone near the time of your appointment. Set an alarm to remind you. If your hypnotist encounters a busy signal or voice mail (he will NOT leave voice messages), he will try three more times to get through. If he doesn’t succeed within 5-10 minutes, the appointment may be cancelled, and you may be subject to rescheduling charges. It is in your best interest therefore, to plan ahead in order to avoid such a scenario.
- Call waiting feature: Temporarily disable call-waiting feature on your phone. We do not want to be interrupted by call-waiting notifications.
- Do Not Disturb Sign: During the call, be sure that you will not be interrupted by anyone. Place a note on the door "Do not disturb between (-) and (-). I'm on an important phone call!"
- Turn off distractions: During the call, we need your total undivided attention. Turn off TV's, radio's, computer's, tablets, mobile phones etc... No background sounds or visual distractions. Even if the sounds are muffled and coming from another room, if you can hear it, your hypnotist can hear it too. Turn everything off, please.
- Pets: If you have pets, please place them in another room. Barking dogs or cats jumping up on your lap are distractions that we don't want.
- Privacy laws: This call is handled with the utmost respect for your privacy. All information, be they digital, written, oral etc. are kept in the strictest of confidence and safeguarded by appropriate means in accordance with privacy laws.
- Recorded calls: Please be aware that we do record all calls to allow for a more in-depth assessment of your needs. These recordings are NOT available to clients and are the exclusive property of your hypnotist, Mike M. Proulx. The only person authorized to listen to these recordings is Mike M. Proulx, your hypnotist.
- Above all, relax and enjoy the call - it's mostly informal. This is a time for you and your hypnotist to get to know each other and establish a good working relationship. This is a team effort. You bring a genuine desire for change and Mike’s job is to use his specialty hypnosis skills to facilitate the changes you seek.
The above check list is available as a PDF download, ready for printing.
How to prepare for your Live Telephone Assessment.pdf
Size : 60.456 Kb
Type : pdf