How to prepare for your Live Telephone Assessment.
- Be sure to mark your paper/digital calendar with the exact date and time of your Telephone Assessment.
- Be sure to have completed your Smoking Cessation Intake form ahead of time. This saves valuable time and will allow for a more in depth assessment.
- Be sure that you are not on the phone near the time of your appointment. Set an alarm to remind you. When we call, if we encounter a busy signal or voice mail (we will not leave voice messages), we will try three more times to get through. If we don't succeed within 5-10 minutes, the appointment may be cancelled and you may be subject to rescheduling charges. It is in your best interest to plan ahead in order to avoid such a scenario. Thank you.
- Temporarily disable call-waiting feature on your phone. We do not want to be interrupted by call-waiting notifications.
- During the call, be sure that you will not be interrupted by anyone. Place a note on the door "Do not disturb between (-) and (-). I'm on an important phone call!"
- During the call, we need your total undivided attention. Turn off TV's, radio's, computer's, tablets, mobile phones etc... No background sounds or visual distractions.
- This call is handled with the utmost respect for your privacy and in accordance with the law. All information, digital, written, oral etc.. is kept in the strictest of confidence.
- Relax. Enjoy the call - it's mostly informal. This is a time to get to know each other and establish a good working relationship. This is a team effort. You bring a genuine desire for change and our job is to use our specialty hypnosis skills to make it happen.
The above check list is available as a PDF download, ready for printing.
How to prepare for your Live Telephone Assessment.pdf
Size : 60.456 Kb
Type : pdf