Congratulations on a wise decision!
Ready to get started?
Step # 1
Familiarize yourself with how to prepare for your Live Telephone Assessment
- Mark your calendar: Once you receive an email confirming the date and time of your Telephone Assessment, please be sure to mark it in your calendar.
- Budget one hour: Even though sessions lasts an average of 30 minutes, please make sure you are available for up to one hour.
- Complete your Telephone Assessment Questionnaire (TAQ): When you receive an email CONFIRMING the date and time of your Telephone Assessment, you will also receive in that same email, a questionnaire (TAQ) for you to complete and submit before your live assessment call.
- Set an alarm: be sure that you are not on the phone near the time of your appointment. Set an alarm to remind yourself. If your hypnotist encounters a busy signal or voice mail (he will NOT leave voice messages), he will try three more times to get through. If he doesn’t succeed within 10 minutes, the appointment may be cancelled, and you may be subject to rescheduling charges. It is in your best interest therefore, to plan ahead in order to avoid such a scenario.
- Call waiting feature: If you have call-waiting feature on your phone, approximately 15 minutes prior to the call, temporarily disable the call-waiting feature. Call-waiting notifications are disruptive.
- Do Not Disturb Sign: During the call, whether you are at home or at the office, be sure that you will not be interrupted by anyone. Place a note on the door "Do not disturb between (-) and (-). I'm on an important phone call!"
- Turn off distractions: During the call, we need your total undivided attention. Turn off TV's, radio's, computer's, tablets, mobile phones etc... No background sounds or visual distractions. Even if the sounds are muffled coming from another room, if you can hear it, your hypnotist can hear it too. Turn everything off, please.
- Pets: If you have pets, please place them in another room as far away as possible. Pets may try to get your attention by scratching your door. Make sure they are far away from your door.
- Privacy laws: This call is handled with the utmost respect for your privacy. All information, be they digital, written, oral etc. are kept in the strictest of confidence and safeguarded by appropriate means in accordance with privacy laws.
- Recorded calls: Please be aware that we do record all calls to allow for a more in-depth assessment of your needs. These recordings are NOT available to clients and are the exclusive property of your hypnotist, Mike M. Proulx. The only person authorized to listen to these recordings is Mike M. Proulx, your hypnotist.
- Above all, relax and enjoy the call - it's mostly informal. This is a time for you and your hypnotist to get to know each other and establish a good working relationship. This is a team effort. You bring a genuine desire for change and Mike’s job is to use his specialty hypnosis skills to facilitate the changes you seek.
Step # 2
Review our hours of operation.
You'll need this information for scheduling your live assessment with us.
Monday to Thursday: 9 am to 12 pm, 2 pm to 5 pm. 7 pm to 9 pm.
Fridays: 9 am to 12 pm. Saturdays: 9 am - 12 pm, 2 pm to 5 pm.
(subject to change)
Step # 3
Complete and submit the Scheduling Form below.